Tax Season is here! Free tax preparation by trained volunteers is offered at the Kadena Tax Center, Bldg. 1460 on Wilkins Street (right behind Eagle Hardware).
Tax Season Office Hours:
5 - 8 February:
Tues - Fri 0900-1130 & 1300-1400 (Drop off for simple returns only)
11 - 15 February:
Mon - Fri 0900-1130 & 1300-1400 (Drop off for simple returns only)
18 February - 14 June:
Mon - Fri 0900-1130 & 1300-1400 (Drop off & Appointments)
Mon, Tues & Wed 1500-1600 (Appointments are available for teachers only)
Closed for lunch daily 1130-1300.
Closed Holidays and PACAF Family Days: 4, 18, 19 February & 27, 28 May 2019.
Appointments by availability, call 634-7418
Bring in the following required documentation to complete your Tax Return:
- DOD/Military Identification card
- Power of Attorney (if electronic filing on behalf of your spouse)
- Social Security Card(s)
- Bank Routing and Account Number(s)
- Form W-2 (from all employers); 1099-R (from pensions and annuities)
- Form 1099-INT (interest earned); 1099-DIV (dividends earned)*
- Form 1099-B (Sale of stocks/mutual funds)*
- IRA contributions*
- Rental Property (includes total income, mortgage interest, taxes, insurance)*
- Child care cost/providers receipt*
- Form 1098-T and Education related expenses*
- Foreign Employer’s information (name, address, amount earned)*
- Copy of your 2017 Federal and State Income Tax Return
* If applicable
Don't have time to wait? We offer a drop off service. Just bring in all your tax documents and we will call you when your tax return is ready for review.